Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Which type questions do you like the most, ranting, whiny, misleading, funny, serious and academic?

or which is your favorite type? I like most of them, except the misleading ones.Which type questions do you like the most, ranting, whiny, misleading, funny, serious and academic?
I like All the above. And I try to put some humor in all my answers. P%26amp;S is a fun forum, and a lot of funny people here. Most of the people here come here for the laid back and relaxed atmosphere.Which type questions do you like the most, ranting, whiny, misleading, funny, serious and academic?
funny
anything is fine
this or that


short and sweet


from my contacts


funny
REALISTIC!!!!!!!!
I'll look at them all, and if I think I can help, I will. Otherwise, I move on.





I like funny and thought provoking the most and spend a lot of time contemplating each, which is why I don't answer as many questions as most.





The ones that irritate me the most are those where it's obviously a song lyric. I take the time to learn which song, answer, and the questioner picks some cutesy answer. If I do the opposite and provide a funny answer, they pick the one who supplied the song title. Aaarrrggghhh.
I like the funny ones and most of the current event ones. I don't mind helping people find information they need so I do like the homework category also.
I love the funny ones. I love to laugh.


;)
I'll answer anything but the ranting ones. They're usually too long and I don't always agree with their opinion. I move onto the next question.
serious
Funny. I like random questions the most. Like this one. [:

No comments:

Post a Comment