Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Isn't it funny when people rant on here that everyone is a hater....?

And the truth is, people probably don't give a rats behind about you.Isn't it funny when people rant on here that everyone is a hater....?
yeah..... i get hated on all the time...... its become like a game for me now.... the more i get hated the bigger the trophy that i feel i have won.... sometimes though if i aint feelin to great i have to admit that it gets to me a little..... no man is an island and all that malarky





live and let live i say..........Isn't it funny when people rant on here that everyone is a hater....?
yep, some people take themselves way to seriously!
it's hilarious
agreed
I thought it was funny that I had a stalker on my 360 that would come by every once and a while and read all my blog entries and call me a hater, and then tell me that I had no life
There's nothing funny about hatred.
kinda the people who seem like their mad bout it prob arent realy their just defneding themselves

No comments:

Post a Comment