Tuesday, December 22, 2009

For classical music lovers. This Pachebel rant. What do you think? Is this funny or is it me?

My daughter was in a group and my favorite performance was when they played Pachelbel's Canon in D by Johann Pachebel. I was watching ';Last Comic Standing'; and none of them I felt were as funny as this guy.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdxkVQy7Q鈥?/a> For classical music lovers. This Pachebel rant. What do you think? Is this funny or is it me?
Yes, Rob Paravonian's 'Pachelbel Rant' is utterly hilarious, especially since I am a cellist and know the feeling of having to play Canon in D all too well.For classical music lovers. This Pachebel rant. What do you think? Is this funny or is it me?
I've reached the saturation point a long time ago on the Rant to Pachelbel's Canon. It's no longer funny.





... maybe the first three or four times, but no more.
Pachelbel's Rant is GREAT stuff - very hilarious and true all around. My theory class loved it when we closed the harmonic sequence chapter with this video in the spring.
I don't know; he was pretty funny, except the skit was overly long. And I kept wondering how anyone could constantly keep strumming with their right hand like that?





Alberich
OMG that is HILARIOUS! As a former cellist I feel his pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment