Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Does Bill marr think hes funny with his atheistic anti Christain rants?

Lets see you make joke about Allah! see what bin Ladin does to your unfunny azzDoes Bill marr think hes funny with his atheistic anti Christain rants?
Well I gotta admit....I hope Marr's head is the first one to roll when Islam becomes the state religion in California.Does Bill marr think hes funny with his atheistic anti Christain rants?
Only to himself
This is true with a lot of ';comedians,'; not just him.


Because Christians are supposed to ';turn the other cheek,'; they think they can get away with mocking the LORD. They'll find out some day just how ';funny'; they are...
I'm not a fan of him either. And you are right - it's ';politically correct'; to insult some groups, and not others.





I take pains to avoid seeing his show.
Yes and he is funny.





You poor little victim. It must be terrible for you to have a comedian make fun of you. Have a nice cup of tea and curl up with your good Book and you will feel better.
Freedom of religion includes not only the right to practice your religion freely, but also the right to be non-religious, irreligious, and even downright anti-religious. I you think Mr Mahar is a moron then you can choose to avoid his programs, even write to his sponsors, just as have many people who find Mr O'Reilly moronic.
Bill Maher is hysterical!!!!!! I heart him
Yes--and he is funny. But Bill Marr doesn't rant against Christians--just the religious right ';fundamentalist evangelicals.'; Tehy aren't real Christians--which is why they're a target.
Wow, THIS post seems like a rant.
He wont do that. Muslims are a minority religion here. It seems the left minority can do whatever they wish to the right religious majority without repercussions, But if the majority speaks out about anything, they are labeled racists and homophobes. We live in a strange place.
I do believe he DOES think he's funny. Not that I do, though. I make it a point to avoid listening to his idiotic screeds.
Of course he does, he's possessed by the devil and is doing his duty to spread evil. He'll evolve when his sorry *ss gets into a real life ending fix.
Haha...yeah it is only politically correct to poke fun at certain religions (Christianity and Judaism) and not Ok to poke fun at others (Islam)....interesting....very interesting.......
I would think that if someone had strong enough faith, they could handle someone joking about their religion.





I'm a Christian, and he doesn't bother me. My relationship with God is between me and God - I don't need ANYONE else to approve of it.





Why do you?
Very true.





So much for being open minded and excepting others for what they believe in.
whats funny what he says is true most of the time
lighten up





else wise you are no different than the TALIBAN





this is America





doesn't you TV have an off button?
  • eye color
  • revlon colorstay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment