Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Funny short rants anyone??

I need some origanal short rants, not copyed from FullMetal Alchemist. This year i decided to Go as Edward Elric from Fma and need some short rants to yell at people when they call me short cause i'm the same size as Ed. I want them to be funny and origanal,I don't like to use the one's from FMA cause everyone's already heard them before.Funny short rants anyone??
What do you mean I'm not tall enough for this ride?





Oh, I get it now I'm some sort of amoeba, impossible to see without a microscope.





So now I'm some sort of appetizer to be dumped in cocktail sauce.





You must think I'm fun sized, well I'll show you fun.





Like a single grain of sand through the hourglass, that is the length of my size.





Oh I see the big oak tree can't find it in themselves to talk to the little weed.





I don't care the bigger animals always go extinct anyway, plus they have smaller brains.





What do you mean I should still be using a child seat?





What do you mean I'm short a step off the curb would be suicidal?





Are you trying to say I'm some rare species of blonde smurf?





What do you mean I pose for trophies?





Oh I get it, I don't belong here. I should be in a tree making you cookies.





I'm not that funny but there you go. I'll try to think of some more.Funny short rants anyone??
uh, hey. the sun rules? ummm... she's cosplaying as a short character, who (in the animated TV series) is often called short, so he frequently goes on rants about his height... it's not a bullying thing, it's really funny thing for an anime convention...

Report Abuse



If you are a girl, then I suggest you should just stand up for yourself and people will stop. People will respect your feelings if you just stand up to them espically if you're a girl. Good luck to you though, some of the short girls that I use to know did this, and not only did they succeed. But it also helped build their self-esteem and eventually gave them a nice boyfriend.
Ooops! I didn't realize I stepped into behemoth-ville!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment