Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do you think my rants are funny? Something you can relate to? Or am I just mean and heartless?

I love you Natalie, don't ever go away......Do you think my rants are funny? Something you can relate to? Or am I just mean and heartless?
Some are funny and most are over the top.Do you think my rants are funny? Something you can relate to? Or am I just mean and heartless?
your face is turning blue are you okay?
I think you are really funny and amusing.Keep it up!!
Whales and Dolphins.





(I mean, mean and heartless.)
i think they are both ... they are related and rants and heartless... though i have never read one... where do i go
Yes you are funny.
you're just lame ~ nobody cares
you are just perfect
why do i see u answers almost everyones questions?
You are hysterical. Yes, I can relate. Keep it up, Natalie!
Everyone needs to vent,you don't seem mean at all.
You're funny Nat!
just mean and heartless. ; )
Why can't mean and heartless be funny?
Well I think your very funny ...

No comments:

Post a Comment