Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Craigslist Personals.. funny rant!?

I do it just cuz I'm bored and wanting to see what kind of crap guys lay out.


A few guys know what to say.


Some guys put too much info out.. it's like woah, save some for the first date. Comes off too strong.


Some guys are like.. just friends for now.. girls, this is another way of saying... I just want to have sex with you for now.


Some guys photos are hideous and they look like mugshots.. it's kinda hilarious.


Some guys have photos where they are posed with other women..mainly pretty blondes. Ok, I'm not a jealous girl.. but others are... very stupid to do. I wonder if they ever get any replies.


Some guys say the darnest things.. Such as:


Fresh Out of Prison ...lmao! Are you serious? He even had his prison photo as proof! Of course the post is expired but it was one of the craziest personal ads I have seen yet.


I know no one is perfect... but damn these guys can't think of anything witty for an ad?Craigslist Personals.. funny rant!?
The one about the ';Fresh Out Of Prison'; guy is a Gem.Photo as proof!!!Wow,haaahahahahehehehe.You know how to tell it,just love you.Lol.Craigslist Personals.. funny rant!?
lol wow.......... maybe you can answer my question http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080516212457AAa0Oj4%26amp;pa=FYd1D2bwHTHzJbpvHeI5SKMZOulxD0gzZtZXvQDCnPgI.A--%26amp;paid=asked%26amp;msgr_status=

No comments:

Post a Comment