Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Funniest Coaching Rant???

Which professional football coach has had the funniest interviews or saying?Funniest Coaching Rant???
Jim Mora's ';PLAYOFFS?';Funniest Coaching Rant???
Dennis Green hands down.





THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!!!!!!!!!





IF YOU WANNA CROWN EM, THEN WE'LL CROWN THEIR ASSES!!!





hilarious
The Jim Mora ';Playoffs?'; rant was a pretty funny one.





However the funniest one was by Sam Wyche when he was coaching the Bengals. A bunch of fans were throwing stuff on the field and the game had to be stopped. Wyche got on a microphone to the P.A. system and told the people to stop, saying something like ';You don't live in Cleveland!';
OMG, the best came this year








';I'm a man, I'm 40, Come after me';








That is the best EVER!!!!
Well, THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE! That's why we took the damn field! You play to win the game, and don't talk to me about PLAYOFFS! It's division one football, brother, and I don't care if I have the dumbest team ever. I've still got to shop for the groceries, especially if they want me to cook the dinner.
Denny Green





They are who they thought they where..lol
#1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51-4sJTf7鈥?/a> - John Chaney





#2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwq7BYOnD鈥?/a> - Jim Mora





#3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kamDqL-AG鈥?/a> - Hal Mcrae...awesome!





#4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rjmjejuk鈥?/a> - Avery Johnson
Arizona's after last year game vs. the Bears was pretty funny..
Dennis Green's meltdown last year after the Cardinals blew it against Chicago was a classic.





I always liked Jim Mora's ';PLAYOFFS?'; squeaker, too.
They are who we said they are! we let them off the hook ( Dennis Green)





But for all levels of football the OSU Cowboys coach


come after me, Im a man


He's a good kid
Ditto on the Mora %26amp; Green rants.





But, lest we forget the 2 who give the greatest sound bites...Bill Parcells %26amp; Herm Edwards. Especially when they were addressing the NY media! Both of them had the ';I don't give a 'f''; attitude towards the media. Priceless!
They are who we thought they were!








haha, classic.
Oklahoma State football coach ';Come after me, I'm a man, I'm 40';. I think they are going to replay that a lot. I think it's because of his voice. I know Jim Rome plays it all the time.
Mike Gundy .. from OSU.. classic.. ';so get your facts straight!';





';if your child goes down the street and someone makes fun of him because he dropped a pass in a pickup game or says hes FAT and he comes home crying to his mom.. you'll understand!';





';where are we at in society.. COME AFTER ME, IM A MAN, IM 40! ';
Now, you all will know about how old I am. I say John McKay had the best interviews when he was coaching the Tampa Bay Buccaneers during their 0-14 season. When asked after a game:'; What do you think of your teams execution?';.


He replied: ';I'm all for it.';





When coaching at USC, he was asked why his tailbacks carried the ball so often. He answered, ';Why not? The balls not heavy.';
beyond a shadow of a doubt, it was Jim Mora's ';Playoffs?'; rant.





Dennis Green's was funny, but I still don't understand what he was saying.





And honorable mention to Rick Pitino's ';Larry Bird is NOT walking through that door'; speech; as well as the clown for OK State, ';I'm a man - I'm 40 years old- Pick on me'; speech.
Well I dont wanna show my age, but Bum Phillips rants back when he was coaching the Houston Oilers are classic.





I also gotta give props to Denny Green's meltdown.





I used to get a huge chuckle watching Bill Cower spit on everyone during his sideline meltdowns.
Jim Mora Sr.





';Playoffs!';





or





Dennis Green





';They are who we thought they were!';
The tirade by Ditka towards Harbaugh after his interception on an audible is pretty good,but best was Buddy Ryan after reporters asked him if he tried to knock out Luis Zendejas after the Bounty Bowl and he said ';That guy was terrible we were trying to keep him in the game';then the reporter asked if he was going to go after him again he said';Well if SHE doesn't want to get hit SHE should run to the sidelines';I MISS BUDDY.
Plaaaay-ooooooffs!
';We went for it on fourth down because we think kicking a field goal is running up the score';





';Tom and Randy were still in the game in the fourth quarter with us up by 45 because you can never be too sure that a game is in hand';





*_*

No comments:

Post a Comment