Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sprint Rant acting funny?

I've only had this phone about 2 months or so, it keeps shutting itself off. I'll have it in my pocket or purse, go to get it and it's off. The key guard is on so I know I didn't accidentally turn it off (besides it plays that little tune) Any ideas? Also, every once in a while it freezes, can't get into it regardless as to what buttons you push or how many times you open it..??? Finally, twice now, it shows a vm or tm icon but there is no vm or tm...I can look and look and not find one! I've turned the phone off and back on and it's still there..anyone else having problems and how did you solve it...besides smashing the dang thing??Sprint Rant acting funny?
You're probably just going to have to get a replacement. Hope you have a warranty or insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment